Website Liaison Creative + Marketing
Graphic Designer – Events
Overview: Bring your design and production skills for event booth signage and collateral.
Location: Remote, Austin, TX
Compensation: Based on 2-4 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: Full-time ongoing
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an ongoing full-time opportunity for a remote Graphic Designer. As part of a small yet highly collaborative team, you will partner with a lead designer to build assets/booth signage as well as play a supporting role in helping with some event logistics, mostly related to webinars. As part of a large and growing B2B tech firm with a leading product line, your work with event displays and social media graphics will positively impact the customer experience. We prefer candidates based in the Austin, Texas or Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota areas but will consider well-matched candidates to work fully remote (USA only) from these target states: MN, VA, TN, NC, MD, MI, UT, OH, and TX.
- Be part of a high-functioning, collaborative team with great mentors
- Translate design ecosystems to event spaces and promotions, social media graphics, event collateral, event landing pages (not coding) posters, emails, etc.
- Partner with lead creatives on ideas for visual presentations to promote events and webinars
- Build support graphics and optimize for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Manage some webinar logistics with the Sr. Event Brand Manager
How to be a top candidate for this job:
- 2-4 years of experience in a dedicated graphic design or production role that includes larger format signage and corporate social media
- Experience creating designs and building final production files (print, digital, and large format)
- Design and production experience with trade show or event signage within a branded ecosystem (this is not designing physical booths or 3D work)
- A web-based portfolio showing adaptable design skills across a range of social media platforms and samples that might be more production-based
- Your resume will be a dead giveaway to your attention to detail and formatting consistency!
- A friendly and engaging demeanor with good communication skills
- Adept at multitasking and strong organizational skills
- Highly proficient in designing and producing files in Adobe Creative Suite, focusing on Illustrator and Photoshop
- Skilled in file prep for digital, print, and large format
- Basics working in any PM system
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
401k program with company matching
Short- and long-term disability insurance
Paid group term life insurance
Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
Optional Pet Insurance
Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.
Liaison strives for our entire workforce to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. We therefore require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all new employees, unless exempted from this requirement by means of an approved accommodation or when the role is expected to be 100% remote indefinitely. Some of our clients have different policies, and we require employees to comply with the policy that provides the most protection, whether it is our policy or our client’s policy, to the extent allowed by law.
To apply for this job please visit liaisoncreative.com.