Website Liaison Creative + Marketing
Overview: Lead coordination efforts with design teams for high-profile presentations with a global tech leader
Location: Austin, Texas
Compensation: Based 3-5 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: Ongoing, remote
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an immediate full-time remote opportunity for a Marketing Presentation Project Coordinator. As part of a Global Brand Team and partnering with the Global Brand Strategy Manager, you will lead efforts with design vendors to oversee the completion of corporate presentations for highly innovative technology products (high-performance computing, graphics and visualization technologies, gaming, immersive platforms, and data centers). We prefer Austin, Texas-area candidates but will consider well-matched candidates to work fully remote (US only) from these target states: MN, VA, TN, NC, MD, MI, UT, OH, MI, and TX.
• Be part of a small international team with an inspired leader and great mentors
• Manage the intake of presentation requests, clarify internal clients’ goals and schedules
• Distill requests to presentation design resources, manage schedules of visual/content, presentations proofs, and brand compliance
• Hands-on adjustments and corrections (as needed) in PowerPoint
• Build strong rapport with the internal network, especially the internal creative studio, regional marketing, and financial compliance teams
• Brand ambassador assisting with brand-related communications working with global brand teams, creative studios, and agencies
How to be a top candidate for this job:
• 3-5 years of Project Coordination experience in an in-house marketing, corporate, or agency setting
• 1 year of experience coordinating presentation materials or events-focused collateral (this is not an event planning role)
• Excellent project coordination skills and proficiency in keeping momentum on multiple projects in a critical deadline-driven environment
• Skilled at identifying visual and content inconsistencies in presentation materials
• Process-driven, detail-oriented, and organized
• A demonstrable ability to be purposeful and willing to roll up their sleeves, take the initiative to learn, and take on new skills/responsibilities
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with a proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
• Team player who understands emotional intelligence and behaves compassionately, resourcefully, and with a high degree of integrity
• IN YOUR COVER LETTER PLEASE SHARE DETAILS ABOUT YOUR PPT EXPERIENCE.
• Versed in using PowerPoint (creating slides, adding assets, optimizing for presentation)
• PC proficiency in Microsoft 365, Adobe Suite, Workfront, and Smartsheet preferred
• Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
• Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
• 401k program with company matching
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Paid group term life insurance
• Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
• Optional Pet Insurance
• Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.
Liaison strives for our entire workforce to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. We therefore require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all new employees, unless exempted from this requirement by means of an approved accommodation or when the role is expected to be 100% remote indefinitely. Some of our clients have different policies, and we require employees to comply with the policy that provides the most protection, whether it is our policy or our client’s policy, to the extent allowed by law.
To apply for this job please visit liaisoncreative.com.