Website Liaison Creative + Marketing
Overview: Remote role embedded within a creative agency supporting a leading global tech corporation with a well-known brand
Location: Remote in either TX, MN, TN, NC, or UT.
Compensation: Based on experience.
Hours/Duration: Full-time schedule, ongoing employment expected after initial 9 months
Liaison Creative + Marketing is hiring a conceptually driven Agency Copywriter to join our remote team supporting our high-tech corporate client internal creative agency. You are excited to create integrated campaigns, get them out to the masses, and are the best storyteller for the job. This job pays based on 7 years of agency experience plus full benefits and is expected to be ongoing after an initial nine-month assignment.
• Collaborate with art directors, designers, creative supervisors and integrated team to create engaging and memorable concept-driven campaigns aimed at prospects, customers and influencers
• Take the lead in creating compelling content and inventive solutions for integrated campaigns that uphold the brand
• Research, explore, and communicate best practices in copywriting and discern which competitive ideas are most effective
• Provide marketing and relationship support content in the form of emails, flyers and signage
• Bring a high level of proficiency in creation of a broad range of advertising deliverables (digital, TV/Video, print, social, product-description pages, site banners, etc.)
• Demonstrate an ability to write for any vehicle, across consumer and commercial product lines.
• Help less senior members of staff to improve their copy skills and regularly contributes to the peer review process
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and ability to devise strategies to achieve them
• Generate significant contributions to marcom messaging of projects
• Nurture big-picture, strategic-thinking skills
• Exhibit strong communication skills and a drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around directives
• Implement and maintain brand voice, tone and style for both national and global audiences
• Become intimately familiar with client’s products
• Engage in multiple projects simultaneously and can carry projects independently
• Possess solid client-presentation and idea-selling skills
How to be a top candidate for this job:
• 7 years of agency experience (either in-house or advertising agency)
• Web-based creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work. PLEASE NOTE: this is not a long-form, web content creator position
• While this team all works remotely, we are only hiring someone currently based in TX, MN, TN, NC, or UT. Candidates applying from outside of these areas cannot be considered at this time
• Passion for learning, education and the next new thing
• A background of enduring the rigors of fast-paced projects and demanding creative environments
• Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail and follow-through
• Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
• Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
• 401k program with company matching
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Paid group term life insurance
• Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
• Optional Pet Insurance
• Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.
To apply for this job please visit liaisoncreative.com.