Website Liaison Creative + Marketing
Overview: Inspire, lead, and play an integral role in designing products for the future, with a world leader for top-end consumer products
Location: Austin, Texas
Compensation: Based on 5 -7 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: Full-time, ongoing, initial 6 months with possible extension
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an exciting job opportunity for a Digital Product Designer, supporting our high-tech corporate client’s product design team. If you aim to inspire, lead, and play an integral role in designing products for the future, with a world leader for top-end consumer products, this is the role for you! If you thrive on being a customer advocate and creating solutions that solve pain points, this is where you need to be. We are compensating based on five to seven years of product design experience, and we offer full benefits. This role may be extended past the initial six-month assignment, but not guaranteed.
• Lead strategy and execution on large products and services by using human-centered design
• Drive the planning and facilitation of product sprints, experience mapping, research, and design workshops
• Collaborate with industry partners in the design decision process
• Coordinate and conduct field research, interaction design, and usability testing
• Present objective rationale to partners for design decisions
• Produce personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, experience prototypes, testing plans, and pixel-perfect design specifications
How to be a top candidate for this job:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• A design practitioner with experience in enterprise-level digital product design
• Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
• Ability to work with various stakeholders within the organization, including top-level executives
• Ability to apply empathy first, and have an open mind as a contributor
• Web-based creative portfolio demonstrating product design work (no individual attachments)
• While this team all works remotely, we are only hiring someone currently based in TX, MN, TN, NC, VA, or UT. We are not considering candidates applying from outside of these areas.
• Expert proficiency in Figma, Adobe XD, and/or Sketch
• Experience working with developers and product managers
• Sharp problem-solving skills
• An understanding of design thinking principles and methodologies
• Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
• Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
• 401k program with company matching
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Paid group term life insurance
• Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
• Optional Pet Insurance
• Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.
To apply for this job please visit liaisoncreative.com.