Website Liaison Creative + Marketing
Overview: Collaboratively support the success of email campaigns for a global leader in small business technology
Location: Remote, Austin, Texas 78664
Compensation: Based on 5 -7 years of experience
Hours/Duration: Full-time schedule, ongoing employment expected after initial 9 months
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a career opportunity for an Email Marketing Manager supporting our high-tech global client’s internal marketing team. In this collaborative role, you will own the strategy and execution for all small business emails and execute flawless email support campaigns, ensuring innovation and delivering upon KPIs. We are compensating based on 5+ years of experience plus we offer full benefits. This is an initial full-time time assignment and is budgeted for 9 months with the likelihood of ongoing employment. While this team all works remotely, we are only hiring someone currently based in TX, MN, TN, NC, VA, or UT. We are not considering candidates applying from outside of these areas.
• Own full-funnel planning and execution of Demand Creation and Demand Conversion Marcom through the email vehicle Manage complex audiences with US Small Business email versioning
• Execute ongoing Demand Conversion emails tied to campaign roadmap and key transactional events
• Manage email roadmap and requests to ensure on-time delivery
• Support tier 1 product launch and email capture campaigns
• Own, test, and learn strategy for the vehicle to drive innovation and improve email metrics (open rate, click-through, revenue, etc.)
• Drive email acquisition efforts in partnership with other vehicles Be a part of cross-functional partnerships: effectively own relationships and collaboration across multiple stakeholders and partners
How to be a top candidate for this job:
• 5-7 years of experience in marketing with a track record of measurable results, preferably in the consumer electronics or IT industry
• Demonstrated experience in developing and executing consumer or small business marketing campaigns with a diverse set of digital vehicles such as email and social media
• Experience working with agency resources to deploy marketing materials through digital vehicles
• While this team all works remotely, we are only hiring someone currently based in TX, MN, TN, NC, VA, or UT. We are not considering candidates applying from outside of these areas.
• Knowledge of Marcom process, from creative to in-market delivery
• Good organizational agility and interpersonal skills to work effectively across functions and lines of business in a virtual organization
• Familiarity with CRM strategies, objectives, and best practices
• Proficient analytical skills
• Adobe Campaign Manager experience is a plus
• Effective executive communication
• Appetite for driving innovation and change
• Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
• Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
• 401k program with company matching
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Paid group term life insurance
• Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
• Optional Pet Insurance
• Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.
To apply for this job please visit liaisoncreative.com.