Website Liaison Creative + Marketing
Overview: Join an award-winning in-house creative team creating integrated campaigns for a global leader in consumer technology
Location: Austin, Texas
Compensation: Based on 2 – 3 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: Full-time schedule, initial 9 months with possible extension.
Liaison Creative + Marketing is hiring a Junior Art Director to join our team, supporting our high-tech corporate client as part of their internal marketing team. We are looking for a design-oriented, digitally-driven, highly conceptual, roll up your sleeves, have fun making ads and make people smile type! This position is remote (only from residents of states listed below). We are compensating based on 2-3 years of agency experience plus we offer full benefits. This role is expected to be ongoing after an initial nine-month assignment.
• Be part of award-winning in-house creative with a global footprint
• Take your ideas from concept through the production process for integrated campaigns
• Collaborate with copywriters and creative supervisors to create engaging and memorable concept-driven campaigns (social, print, video, digital display, and web pages)
• Create online deliverables (product description pages, site banners, and coming soon/family pages) for B2C computer campaigns for both national and global audiences
How to be a top candidate for this job:
• 2-3 years of relevant experience (advertising or in-house advertising agency) as a Graphic Designer working on large national or global campaigns. Your online portfolio must show campaign work to be considered; no portfolio attachments.
• Related degree (Bachelors or Associates)
• Complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
• Experience in social and video/photo production
• Demonstrated ability to concept and art direct compelling content and inventive solutions for integrated campaigns
• Communication skills and a drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around directives
• While this team all works remotely, we are only hiring someone currently based in TX, MN, TN, NC, VA, or UT. Candidates applying from outside of these areas cannot be considered at this time
• Fluent with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
• Strong communication skills and a drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around directives
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing demanding projects
• Passion for learning and uncovering the next new thing
• Excellent written and verbal skills and extraordinary attention to detail
• Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
• Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
• 401k program with company matching
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Paid group term life insurance
• Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
• Optional Pet Insurance
• Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.
To apply for this job please visit liaisoncreative.com.