Website Liaison Creative + Marketing
Overview: Join our marketing team supporting B2B sales enablement and analytics for a Fortune-50 consulting firm
Location: Work from home in the Austin TX area
Compensation: Based on the requirement of 6-8 years of relevant experience.
Hours/Duration: Full-time, ongoing
Liaison Creative + Marketing is growing, and we have an opportunity for an Austin-area-based Marketing Campaign Analyst to join our team supporting our Fortune 50 business services client. In this immediate, full-time ongoing Liaison employee position, you will work closely with key stakeholders within our client company, collaboratively providing tactical and strategic quantitative intelligence and sales enablement content deliverables for a range of digital B2B marketing campaigns for consulting services. As a multi-faceted program manager with an analytic approach, you’ll provide client services including reporting and presentations for a senior executive-level audience. This position is part of Liaison’s team deployed with a world-renowned client whom we’ve supported with our own unique business model for nearly eight years. You’ll work from your Austin-area home office during regular business hours, CST.
• As one of the embedded marketing professionals on our growing B2B marketing team, you’ll support the delivery of a range of analytic insights through one-on-one and group presentations with key internal leaders to promote high-value business services offerings
• Use Salesforce.com tools including Marketing Cloud and Einstein Analytics to pull campaign data, create dashboards, and help optimize future campaigns
• Coordinate and collaboratively lead meetings with key decision-makers to provide quantitative insights to drive strategic campaign decisions
• Work closely with business development and consulting stakeholders to optimize and deliver sales enablement presentation decks and other branded content
• You’ll take on additional projects as needed from key clients and the Liaison Account Team
• You’ll maintain and develop client-services relationships with key internal stakeholders at the Partner level
• Liaison is made up of problem-solvers with a client-services mindset, so your role may not be limited to the above. Various other responsibilities may include tactical execution and support tasks as needed
How to be a top candidate for this job:
• 6-10 years of Fortune 500-level marketing campaign experience with a blend of strategic and hands-on tactical responsibilities
• Previous roles with some combination of marketing program Management, digital campaigns, marketing analytics, or sales enablement is required
• Close collaboration with business development teams or consulting/accounting teams is a plus but not required. This is neither a sales role nor a consultant role
• While this team all works remotely, we are only hiring someone who is based in the Austin, TX area. Candidates applying from outside of the area must indicate their date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the “How does this opportunity fit you?” section of the application in order to be considered for this local position
• Salesforce.com and Einstein Analytics or equivalent
• Google Suite or equivalent
• Foundational knowledge of B2B digital marketing best practices for paid search, email marketing, social media, etc.
• Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
• Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
• 401k program with company matching
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Paid group term life insurance
• Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
• Optional Pet Insurance
• Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program
To apply for this job please visit liaisoncreative.com.