Website Liaison Creative + Marketing
Overview: Support the marketing team for a global agricultural lighting brand with varied coordination, reporting, and administrative tasks
Location: Work from home in Texas, Austin preferred 78744
Compensation: Based on 1-2 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: This is a full-time ongoing Liaison position which may at some point convert to client-side employment.
Join our team as Marketing Coordinator for our growing client, a leader in agricultural LED lighting technology. In this position, you will use several marketing platforms to support and project-manage marketing initiatives and report on their performance. You will work closely with the brand and sales teams. You will be a crucial member of a team in a phase of growth. You will be asked and challenged to participate in growing marketing efforts with our global horticultural lighting client and keep activities moving and on track.
• Coordinating between agencies, departments, and different managers to collect data for reporting
• Assist and train on community management and posting across platforms (social and some email)
• Assist and train on the day-to-day operations within the marketing automation platform
• Sometimes creating charts and graphs from data points using MS Excel
• Create presentations in MS PowerPoint
• Take minutes and send organized notes
• Meeting coordination, scheduling, and progress tracking of the client’s webinar series from kick-off to reporting
• Support in tracking and project managing the update of website content including company events, webinar recordings, new blogs, company email signature, and innovator spotlights (customer case studies)
• Weekly lead reporting to Sales team. Data extraction from our marketing automation platform, Sugar Market and our social media platforms
• Monthly and quarterly marketing report that includes key highlights for all initiatives executed. Collaboration with the internal marketing team and agency partners is required
• Maintaining an up-to-date project/content calendar for all active and upcoming marketing campaigns
How to be a top candidate for this job:
• 1-2 years of marketing experience at the coordinator level in an agency or in-house marketing setting (internships count)
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• Previous experience in sales, marketing, reporting/analytics, advertising, and brand management preferred
• Experience with various social media platforms for business purposes
• Experience with an automated marketing platform such as Sugar Market is preferred
• Ability to travel to Austin on short notice is required, and local candidates are favored, but we’re set up to employ someone based elsewhere in Texas if they’re available for in-person meetings on short notice (when safe, of course). Please do not apply to this position from outside of Texas without including date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the “how does this opportunity fit you?” section. We are not considering candidates with conditional relocation.
• Experience with the Zoom platform (for webinars) is preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft suite: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams
• Flexible and fast learner that handles ambiguity well
• Excellent time management, able to balance many projects at once
• Public speaking
• Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance;
• Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
• 401k program with company matching
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Paid group term life insurance
• Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
• Optional Pet Insurance
• Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.
To apply for this job please visit liaisoncreative.com.