Website Liaison Creative + Marketing
Overview: Join Liaison’s creative studio in a lead PM role for print and digital marketing projects with a Fortune 500 client
Location: Austin, Texas
Compensation: Based on 3-5 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: Full-time, ongoing some remote after trained
The Liaison Creative + Marketing Studio team has a full-time, full-benefits, ongoing opportunity for a Project Manager. In this client-facing role you will be part of a well-established close-knit team of PMs working with high-end talent. If managing a wide range of marketing collateral projects for Fortune 500 clients while surrounded by festive colleagues with a fun sense of humor-and interesting obsessions-sounds intriguing, you might be a great fit.
• Own the whole enchilada! You’ll work with Designers, Production Artists, and Writers who create print, web, and digital marketing assets (banners, decks, posters, social animations, emails, videos, in-store collateral, and landing pages)
• Have a wardrobe of hats. You’ll work directly with high-tech corporate clients and creative talent to define project requirements, develop cost estimates, maintain schedules, and bring projects to successful completion
• Bring your creative background to review deliverables for brand compliance, contribute design insights, and help translate techie terminology into the language of creatives
• Collaborate with other Liaison PMs who may need assistance-we’re family, and we’ve got each other’s backs
How to be a top candidate for this job:
• 3-5 years of hands-on tactical creative project management built on experience working in an in-house marketing environment, agency, or managing your own clients through freelancing
• Experience managing web, print, and digital projects from client intake to final deliverables
• Versed at managing resources and priorities with creatives (Designers, Production Artists, Writers, and Motion Graphic Artists )
• A go-getter attitude with prior client-facing account management experience conveying status and resolving issues
• Design sensibilities, meaning you can check for brand compliance as well as speak the language of Designers and Production Artists
• Have a great sense of humor and interesting obsessions of your own
• If you’re applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to indicate a specific relocation date in the “How do you fit this opportunity?” section of your application. Without a date, we cannot consider your candidacy.
• A customer service problem-solving calm demeanor
• A basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite apps, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• We don’t need a coder, but rather someone who knows how to ask the right questions on digital design and web projects
• Basic knowledge of PM tools (we use Basecamp, so that would be a plus)
• Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
• Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
• 401k program with company matching
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Paid group term life insurance
• Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
• Optional Pet Insurance
• Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.
To apply for this job please visit liaisoncreative.com.