Website Liaison Creative + Marketing
OVERVIEW: Coordinate the delivery of global content for a leader in PC technology in English and Korean
LOCATION: Southwest Austin
COMPENSATION: Based on 1-4 experience.
HOURS/DURATION: full-time, ongoing
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a full-time ongoing, career opportunity for a Content Specialist with bilingual proficiency in the Korean language. As a core member of the Liaison team supporting our high-tech corporate client in south Austin, you’ll upload translated web content for a global organization. You’ll work on a collaborative team (including specialists in other languages) to move global marketing content through the web content publishing process for major product launches. This is a great fit for a bilingual marketing professional with an interest in cutting-edge technology, a collaborative approach to complex projects, and an interest in investing for the long-term in a position at this level.
- Manage the uploading of translated content and spot reviewing of translation quality. (This is not a QA or translation job)
- Collaboration with global stakeholders in various product groups and geographic regions
- Review of material in both English and Korean languages
- Be in a spotlight position with the global launch of new product content
- Work with a tightly-knit team of coworkers with inspired leaders, designers, and specialists working in parallel with you in other languages
How to be a top candidate for this job:
- 1-4 years of web content coordination experience
- One year of experience working in a global corporate environment or larger organization desired
- Experience in a professional or educational setting requiring full fluency in the
- Korean language
- Experience working closely with business translations projects a plus
- Adept at learning new technologies, some CMS experience is important
- Basic knowledge of HTML a plus but not required
- Proficiency in English and Korean languages
- Tech savvy for web maintenance is critical
- Basic HTML a plus
- CRM experience a important, this team works with Drupal extensively (Drupal skill is trainable)
- Other language skill could be helpful if they include Russian, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.
To apply for this job please visit liaisoncreative.com.