Website Liaison Creative + Marketing
OVERVIEW: Play a key intranet admin role for employee engagement & client partners for a networking tech leader
COMPENSATION: Based on 1-2 years of experience.
HOURS/DURATION: Ongoing full-time regular business hours
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a full-time, full-benefits ongoing opportunity for a remote Marketing Content Coordinator to assist a large and growing B2B Tech firm in a range of system and platform-based marketing tasks. This position supports our well-established network test and measurement provider in their efforts to keep global digital content on brand and schedule. This is an excellent fit for someone looking to leverage 1-2 years of intensive multitasking experience in a marketing setting (including internships) and grow long-term in a technology marketing and sales enablement content career.
- Provide one-on-one support to subject matter experts for uploading and tagging content on a sales enablement platform and employee intranet site
- Perform backend activities, including adding users to user groups, creating simple dashboards, and setting access permissions for internal users and partners
- Track progress on updating and deleting documents and content associated with the intranet site
- Identify a range of errors, omissions, and inconsistencies within and among the documents and submitting change requests to various teams across the company
- Help the Community Manager and broader marketing team with keeping self-help tools and platforms up to date with the latest content
- Respond to a variety of inquiries from the broader organization: often process-related or around accessing assets, vendors, systems, or self-help tools
How to be a top candidate for this job:
- 1-2 years of experience working in a marketing or agency environment (including internships) where you have been responsible for organizing and tracking content for web, social, or publication
- 1-year experience working with intranet, internet sites, or content management systems uploading content or assets. This is not a coding or programming role; however, you need some basic internet or content tool experience
- Demonstrated success in the handling of large numbers of projects for multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in a larger corporate environment a plus
- At this time, we can only accommodate remote employees who currently reside in MN, CO, TX, NC, UT, or TN. If you do not now live in one of these states, we cannot process your application
- Comfortable working an enterprise marketing system or environments like Seismic, Jive, SharePoint, Brightcove, or Jira. Experience in these specific applications is not required, but basic experience working in an enterprise tool is
- Organize, build, and populate asset libraries in these systems.
- Resourceful and able to figure out novel solutions using available tools
- Technical aptitude, the client will train the successful candidate in required systems as necessary
- Extreme attention to detail
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program
To apply for this job please visit liaisoncreative.com.