Website Liaison Creative + Marketing
OVERVIEW: Join our Project Management team supporting B2B partner marketing content deliverables for a Fortune-50 consulting firm
LOCATION: Remote, Austin, TX
COMPENSATION: Based on 6-8 years of experience.
HOURS/DURATION: Full-time, ongoing
Liaison Creative + Marketing is growing and we have an opportunity for an Austin-area-based Marketing Project Manager to join our team supporting our Fortune 50 business services client. In this immediate, full-time ongoing Liaison employee position, you will work closely with key client stakeholders within our client company, providing tactical support to B2B communications and content delivery multiple corporate partnerships. As a multi-faceted project manager, you’ll provide client services and hands-on project management for all levels of marketing deliverables centering on content for online marketing, webcasts, virtual events, sales enablement, website projects, as well as interacting with multiple client organizations and CRM and automation systems. This position is part of Liaison’s team and specifically deployed to directly support our client’s alliances ecosystem and is a great fit for a corporate matrix-savvy marketing PM with a passion for variety, client services, adapting to enterprise marketing tools, and maintaining a highly-regarded global brand.
• You’ll support the delivery of a range of thought leadership and other marcom written collateral from your home office during regular business hours via phone, video conference, email, and web-based tracking tools
• Manage B2B content projects for smaller, newer, “Tier 2” corporate partnerships/alliances, as well as occasional larger Tier 1 efforts (e.g., unusually complex or time-sensitive projects)
• Deliverables include Marketing events (primarily webcasts and virtual conferences) and web-based content assets
• You’ll take on additional projects as needed from key clients, and the Liaison Account Team
• You’ll maintain and develop client-services relationships
• Possible additional activities may include: Take a client facing PowerPoint deck and working with stakeholders to create web content from it. Write up treatments for 2 page solution brief things. Tracking down SME’s for assets, and pushing for approvals as needed
• Liaison is made up of problem-solvers with a client-services mindset, so your role may not be limited to the above. Various other responsibilities may include taking notes on conference calls for client delivery, PowerPoint editing, and other tactical/clerical tasks as needed
How to be a top candidate for this job:
• 6-8 years of Marketing Project Management experience in corporate marketing or marketing/advertising agency setting is required. Fortune 500, tech, software and/or alliances strongly preferred
• Demonstrated experience with project managing content marketing pieces for events, webinars, sales conferences, or similar. Technical expertise is not required, but familiarity with the elements for success for digital events is critical
• Some experience in a matrixed corporate reporting environment is essential for success in this role. Our client is huge and you’ll need to have interacted closely with giant complex organizations daily at a functional level
• Marketing content experience from a project management perspective
• Liaison has a unique and customized client-services approach. Be sure to demonstrate your client-services approach in your application process by addressing all of our requirements directly in the “How Does This Opportunity Fit You” section of your application
• While this team all works remotely, we are only hiring someone who is based in the Austin, TX area. Candidates applying from outside of the area must indicate their date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the “How does this Opportunity Fit You?” section of the application in order to be considered for this local position
• G-Suite, MS Office
• Ability to “marketize”, i.e, find the marketing angle for a piece and adapt it to the clients’ brands based on a foundational documentation
• Salesforce or similar CRM. You’ll work closely with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Einstein analytics tools in this role but don’t need direct experience with those tools specifically
• Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance;
• Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave;
• 401k program with company matching;
• Short- and long-term disability insurance;
• Paid group term life insurance;
• Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage;
• Optional Pet Insurance;
• Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.
To apply for this job please visit liaisoncreative.com.