Website Liaison Creative + Marketing
Overview: Lead a creative team on the development of marketing materials for a global IoT leader.
Location: Hybrid onsite Austin, TX 78701
Compensation: Based on 5-8 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: Full-time, ongoing
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an immediate full-time ongoing career opportunity for an experienced Creative Director/Manager to join our team supporting our semiconductor client’s global marketing team. Our client is a global leader in IoT technology that has won accolades from Austin American-Statesman, Fortune Magazine, Austin Business Journal as a top workplace, and the Greater Austin Chamber for social responsibility. As a leader on the creative services team, you’ll push design and user experience boundaries across events, websites, presentations, videos, and animations for marketing campaigns, product launches, and communications. This position is partly onsite in downtown Austin (parking is provided).
- Drive the visual and brand identity across product campaigns with engaging designs and set the creative direction
- Provide feedback on graphic/website design, copy, video, animation, photography, and promotional assets with internal creatives and agencies
- Partner with marketing and external agencies to bring out the best in a collaborative environment
- Manage a small team of designers, video, and web from intake/concept with the marketing/content teams to final delivery (digital, video, web, some print)
- Maintain quality and consistency across campaigns and assets while evolving the brand
- Create mood boards, wireframes, and visual designs
- Manage the production calendar
- Own the corporate brand library, including structure, updates, and audits
- Advise and train colleagues on brand guidelines, best practices, and emerging trends
How to be a top candidate for this job:
- 5-8 years of Marketing experience as a Creative Director or in a creative leadership (manager) role in an agency or in-house setting in a large corporate, creative department
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital media, graphic design, or related field
- Required minimum of 3 years directly managing and mentoring staff (managing a creative team’s workload, deliverables, and performance feedback)
- Great communicator, in conveying both design best practices and creative direction to team members
- Excellent eye for design and typography and the ability to deliver constructive feedback
- Experience optimizing a single design across various platforms to drive deeper engagement
- An online portfolio that shows a diverse range of work
- Be open to be onsite 3 days a week
- We are only considering candidates with immediate local availability. Candidates applying outside the Austin, TX area must include an unconditional arrival date in the “How Does This Opportunity Fit You?” section to be considered.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, and Lightroom
- Experience with InDesign, XD, and Illustrator (a plus)
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program
Liaison strives for our entire workforce to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. We therefore require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all new employees, unless exempted from this requirement by means of an approved accommodation or when the role is expected to be 100% remote indefinitely. Some of our clients have different policies, and we require employees to comply with the policy that provides the most protection, whether it is our policy or our client’s policy, to the extent allowed by law.
To apply for this job please visit liaisoncreative.com.