Website Liaison Creative + Marketing
Account Manager – Internal Creative Team
OVERVIEW: Lead role with an internal creative team managing the flow of campaigns for a leader in personal computer and enterprise solutions
LOCATION: Austin, Texas
COMPENSATION: Based 3-5 years of experience.
HOURS/DURATION: Full-time, initial 9 months with extension based on performance.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a career opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team supporting a global tech leader. This full benefits, fully remote role will provide you the client-facing opportunity for client engagement, account, and project management of creative advertising campaigns. This role is expected to be ongoing after an initial nine-month assignment. While this team all works remotely, we are only hiring someone currently based in TX, MN, TN, NC, VA, MI, OH or UT. We are not considering candidates applying from outside of these areas.
- Define project scope, timelines, and budget parameters from website designs to digital product launch deliverables to videos
- Manage work for a Digital Production Studio for premium online customer web experiences
- Set expectations through project scope documentation (project plans, status meetings & reports, meeting notes, and change requests)
- Initiates and manages Agency Q&As and internal creative reviews
Collaborate with photo and video producers on the production process and timing
How to be a top candidate for this job:
- 3-5 years of experience with an internal creative team or an Advertising Agency in account management or project management roles
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience managing digital marketing deliverables and client management experience
Strong communication, organizational, planning, problem-solving, and relationship-management skills
- Knowledge of project management methodology and comfortable using project management tools (e.g. Monday.com, Workfront, Clarizen, MS Project)
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.
Liaison strives for our entire workforce to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. We therefore require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all new employees, unless exempted from this requirement by means of an approved accommodation or when the role is expected to be 100% remote indefinitely. Some of our clients have different policies, and we require employees to comply with the policy that provides the most protection, whether it is our policy or our client’s policy, to the extent allowed by law.
To apply for this job please visit liaisoncreative.com.