Website Liaison Creative + Marketing
Overview: Coordinate the delivery of sales enablement materials with a leader in consumer hardware and gaming technology
Location: Remote, Austin, TX
Compensation: Based on 1-3 years of relevant experience
Hours/Duration: Full-time, ongoing
Liaison Creative + Marketing is hiring a full-time, full benefits, remoteÂ Partner Marketing Specialist.Â Managing the launch of co-marketing materials with world-leading consumer computing, your 1-3 years of experience related to marketing campaigns will be crucial. In addition, you will be part of a Global Consumer Marketing team with our client, named on Newsweek’s “America’s Most Responsible Companies” 2022 list. This role will be partly onsite if you reside in Austin. We prefer local Austin-area candidates but will consider well-matched candidates to work fully remote (US only) from these target states: MN, VA, TN, NC, MD, MI, UT, OH, MI, and TX.
• Be part of a team with mentors and inspired leadership for a globally recognized gaming hardware brandÂ
• Lead efforts to schedule and assemble (not create) marketing materials that will be used in global co-marketing efforts with consumer hardware manufactures
• Coordinate with Product Marketing, Brand Team, Legal, Creatives, and OEM Marketers on timelines for the release of sales enablement materials supporting product launches
• Build and maintain marketing/content usage guidelines for partners along with nomenclature standards
• Manage the overall communication of project/launch status, calendars, and key milestones needed for product launches
• Point of contact for the partner portal where content will be accessed, and visual assets stored
How to be a top candidate for this job:
• 1 to 3 years of experience in roles related to Project Management of marketing projects/materials
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business, Communications, or other relevant areas
• Demonstrated experience managing projects on tight deadlines where you had to exhibit leadership and problem-solving skills to keep the projects on schedule
• Incredibly organized self-starter who is keen on details
• Confident presentation skills and strong communication abilities, written (presentation) and verbal
• Strong interest in technologies, product marketing, and digital platforms and trends
• Skilled in all MS Office Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Basics with any PM or workflow system are a plus
• Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
• Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
• 401k program with company matching
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Paid group term life insurance
• Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
• Optional Pet Insurance
• Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.
Liaison strives for our entire workforce to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. We therefore require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all new employees, unless exempted from this requirement by means of an approved accommodation or when the role is expected to be 100% remote indefinitely. Some of our clients have different policies, and we require employees to comply with the policy that provides the most protection, whether it is our policy or our client’s policy, to the extent allowed by law.
To apply for this job please visit liaisoncreative.com.