Website Liaison Creative + Marketing
Overview: Be part of a growing team with a presence in 137 countries focusing on the NA intranet support content
Compensation: Based on 2-3 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: Ongoing full-time regular business hours
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a full-time, full-benefits ongoing opportunity for a remote Wed Content Coordinator playing a key role with a growing B2B Tech firm. Working on a range of intranet-based marketing platforms, you will help manage the flow of content postings, administrator user access and help guide users with best practices. This position supports our well-established network test and measurement provider in their efforts to keep global digital content on brand and schedule. This is an excellent fit for someone looking to leverage 2-3 years of multitasking experience in a marketing setting (including internships) and grow long-term in a technology marketing and sales enablement content career.
• Provide one-on-one support to the team on best practices for uploading and tagging content
• Add users and groups and set up access permissions for internal users and partners.
• Track progress on updating and deleting documents and content
• Identify inconsistencies among the documents
• Help the Community Manager and Marketing team keeping self-help tools and platforms up to date
• Support the organization on process-related questions for accessing assets, vendors, systems, or self-help tools
How to be a top candidate for this job:
• 2-3 years of experience working in a marketing or agency environment (including internships) where you have been responsible for organizing and tracking content for web, social, or publication
• 1-year of experience working with intranet, internet sites, or content management systems uploading content or assets.
• Demonstrated success in the handling of large numbers of projects simultaneously
• Experience working in a larger corporate environment a plus
• We can only accommodate remote employees who currently live in MN, CO, TX, NC, UT, or TN. If you do not now live in one of these states, we cannot process your application
• Comfortable working in an enterprise marketing system or environments like Seismic, Jive, SharePoint, Brightcove, or Jira. Experience in these specific applications is not required, but basic experience working in an enterprise tool is
• Organize, build, and populate asset libraries in these systems.
• Resourceful and able to figure out novel solutions using available tools
• Technical aptitude, the client will train the successful candidate in required systems as necessary
• Extreme attention to detail
• Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
• Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
• 401k program with company matching
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Paid group term life insurance
• Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
• Optional Pet Insurance
• Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.