Website Liaison Creative + Marketing
OVERVIEW: Partner with a team of highly-respected Digital Marketing Project Managers with a global leader for PC gaming hardware.
LOCATION: Remote, USA. Austin, TX. is preferred.
COMPENSATION: Based on 2-4 years of experience
Liaison has a full-time, fully remote opportunity for a Project Manager working with an in-house design/web team to join our team, who is a leader in the high-performance PC Hardware for gamers, consumers, and businesses. This is a full-benefits working with a highly collaborative team with solid leadership. In addition, you’ll partner with creatives and marketing teams to ensure the completion of product landing pages and digital and web marketing projects. If you’re looking to leverage 2-4 years of marketing Project Manager or Coordinator-level experience and enjoy seeing campaigns come to life, this is the right opportunity for you!
- Partner with the Sr. Digital Marketing Project Manager as key point of contact on projects spanning web landing pages and digital marketing collateral
- Be part of a small team of PMs working supportive leadership across all levels
- Manage workflows and milestones from creative concept through asset and campaign launch
- Lead project kick-off meeting with internal creatives and agencies
- Communicate expectations and action items throughout the project life cycle with the creative and marketing team
- Think strategically about communication to negotiate project deliverables, manage expectations, educate stakeholders and resolve issues
How to be a top candidate for this job:
- Your resume shows 2-4 years of experience in a Project Manager role, working closely with designers, copywriters, video producers, motion graphic artists, and production studios in a creative agency setting or with an in-house creative team
- Experience managing digital and web projects for marketing campaigns (email banners, web landing pages, virtual event assets, digital assets like sales sheets, case studies, and white papers)
- Demonstrated success to manage multiple simultaneous projects with varying complexities and timelines
- Confident and concise communicator experienced in presenting project status and solutions
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree required
- This is a remote position; however, we are only considering candidates currently residents of TX, MN, NC, UT, OH, VA, FL, and TN. We cannot consider candidates outside of these US states at this time.
- Experience with project management workflow tools
- Knowledge of the critical development steps for specific asset workflows for graphics, print, and digital
- Workfront a plus
- Hands-on skills using software tools to develop project timelines, workflows steps, and action/risk lists and trackers
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.
To apply for this job please visit liaisoncreative.com.