Website Liaison Creative+Marketing
Liaison Creative+Marketing has an immediate full-time ongoing work-from-home position for a Texas-based Project Manager with a solid background in B2B marketing to join our team supporting a leader in Business Process Outsourcing. As a critical member of a widely dispersed team of collaborative professionals, you’ll coordinate the creation of assets for various stages of the Demand Gen process and a range of website updates. The team is dispersed internally, but Liaison is an Austin-based company, so we are looking to hire locally or at least in Texas for this employee position.
• Coordinate Content creation and Demand Gen projects for a leader in business process outsourcing (BPO)
• Ensure the smooth transition, tracking, reporting, and budgeting of a range of creative projects (infographics, blogs), web elements, and demand gen campaigns (email, social, paid SEM) across the organization
• Support the Director of Demand Gen. You would not be interacting with business leaders or subject matter experts directly, but rather coordinating primarily with marketing stakeholders from different product groups to gather information, report progress, and escalate delays when necessary
• Collaborate with team members across the US and in Asia
How to be a top candidate for this job:
• 4-6 years of Marketing experience at the Project Coordinator or Project Manager Level that includes significant corporate B2B marketing work
• Large enterprise savvy, and/or Marketing Agency experience preferred
• Familiarity with full-cycle digital demand gen a big plus
• We are based in Austin, TX so prefer to hire someone local, however are flexible for hiring an exceptional candidate based elsewhere in the state. If you are applying from outside of Texas, be sure to indicate your date-specific relocation plans in the “how does this opportunity fit you?” section of the application. We are not considering out of state candidates unless they’re already in the process of relocating to Texas
• Windows Office Suite
• MS Project
• Familiarity with RoboHead, Marketo, and Sociabble a plus
• High energy with the ability to “manage up” and gently push with urgency!
• Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
• Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
• 401k program with company matching
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Paid group term life insurance
• Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
• Optional Pet Insurance
• Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program
To apply for this job please visit liaisoncreative.com.