Website The Auxiliary Co
Busy Executive Producer / Business Owner / Mom looking for a motivated Executive / Personal Assistant with a can-do attitude and passion for all things creative! Part time hours for the summer, with HUGE opportunity for more permanent role.
You will be working directly for the Owner of a fast growing Advertising Production Firm with exposure to top Ad Agencies and multimedia campaigns. Both personal and professional related tasks around 12-16 hours per week, with a fairly flexible schedule during normal business hours (9a-6pm). Currently in search of a personal / executive assistant at first, but offers a HUGE opportunity and growth for anyone interested in marketing, social media, advertising, video production etc.
Job Type & Pay:
– Part-Time, 12-16 Hours / Week
– Starting Early June – Late August. More FT options available thereafter.
– Compensation DOE ($18/hour +)
– Managing personal and business calendars. Book, move and coordinate appointments. Joining calls to take notes as needed.
– Assisting with communications, including drafting and editing emails and other documents as needed
– Personal & Business project related research.
– Company Social Media, optional – if interested and proficient
– Some lite local errands, grocery order pick ups, package drop offs, returns etc.
– Communicating daily with the team to ensure Exec is on top of anything they need.
– Making travel and accommodation arrangements when needed
– Home needs management, especially during move. Cleaners, Contractors, Vet, Movers, Sitter etc
– LITE Moving & Organization Assistance. Helping prep for move / sale / donations, unpacking, organization, furniture purchases etc.
– Joyous-vibe, go-getter attitude, and personable.
– Ability to be client facing to manage calendar and make appointments
– Strong communication skills
– Super organized with a meticulous attention to detail
– Able to execute tasks with minimal guidance, but not afraid to ask for guidance when needed.
– Tech Proficient, including Google Docs, Google Calendar, Apple
– Must be able to lift up to 45lbs
– Executive has a medium sized, very well behaved dog. Dog lovers a plus.
– Reliable transportation
– A Laptop can be provided if reliable personal option is not available.
– Clean driving and criminal record.
Location & Hours:
Some tasks can be performed from home and at flexible hours. Would need to be in the central Austin area (Travis Heights or Westgate) for in person, local tasks. If you have occasional personal travel, remote work periods can be allowed with advance notice.
Email a resume to email@example.com with the Subject Exec Assist along with a short paragraph about yourself. What sparks joy in your life? What work excites you? Where in Austin do you go for fun?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org